Find Property Show Search
16 Castlemara, Annacotty, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom semi detached residence situated in this much sought after established residential location, maintained in excellent condition throughout and located just a few minutes drive from University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy College, Newtown Shopping Centre, Primary Schools, Castletroy Park and an array of local top class sporting amenities. Inspection of this magnificent family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway :- New PVC feature door. New porcelain tiling, downstairs WC and whb off.
- Sitting room 3.5 X 4.5 :- Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace with inset solid fuel stove.Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining room 4.5 X 2.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Newly tiled flooring. Patio doors.
- Utility 3.2 X 1.8 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Sink unit.
- Family room / Playroom :- 4.9 X 3.2 :- Solid wood flooring. Bright spacious room.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 3.1 :- Twin room to front
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 3.2 :- Master bedroom with ensuite, tiled and electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 2.3 X 1.6 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 6.0 X 3.2 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 3.0 X 2.4 : Fully fitted and tiled with shower.
- 1. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. Garage converted to additional reception room.
- 4. Inset stove in living room.
- 5. New porcelain tiling in hallway and kitchen/dining.
- 6. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 7. Double driveway to front.
- 8. Walled in rear feature garden with extensive decking area.
- 9. Alarm system.
- 10. Quiet cul de sac location.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road to Annacotty roundabout turn right for Castletroy College and Newtown Shopping Centre. Go straight through small roundabout and turn left at "The Tap House". Take 1st left again into Castlemara,immediate left again. No. 16 is located on the right hand side. LOCATION :- Annacotty / Castletroy / Monaleen Annacotty / Castletroy is Munster’s largest suburb and continues to develop. Its prime city location has made it a hive of activity. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to University of Limerick, Castletroy prides itself on its stellar educational record. Castletroy can also boast an impressive Shopping centre and ever popular Odeon cinema. Recent developments of sprawling housing estates have cemented this affluent part of Limerick’s desirable reputation. Castletroy caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA club, Tennis club, Aisling Anacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club in the locality.