Find Property Show Search
Tierneys, Roxboro Stores, Roxboro Road, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City
Commercial (Retail Units)
Extensive property comprising of 2 no retails outlets on the ground floor and living accommodation overhead. The main retail unit is currently trading as a food store but has obvious potential to change to alternative use. Generally the property is in good condition throughout. Inspection of this prominently located premises is very high recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Main Shop 9.5 X 5.3 :- Fully fitted with shelving . Ideal for numerous commercial uses.
- Separate retail unit 9.5 X 4.0 :- WC and Whb to rear. (Formerly florist)
- Kitchenette 3.0 X 3.0 :- Sink unit. Built in presses. Strong room off.
- First floor
- Sitting room 5.7 X 3.8.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 2.9 :- Twin room.
- Kitchen 3.5 X 2.6 :- Fitted with sink. Built in presses.
- Bathroom 1.8 X 1.6 :- Shower and whb.
- Separate wc and whb.
- 1. Gold Shield electric heating system.
- 2. Aluminium windows on the 1st floor.
- 3. Spacious walled in rear garden with potential.
- 4. Car parking in forecourt area.
- 5. Good investment opportunity.
- 6. Prominent location on the main Roxboro Road and just 10 minutes walk from the city centre.
From Limerick City Centre proceed up Careys Road turning right for Roxboro. Pass Bus Eirean Depot- this very extensive property is located on the main road on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates :- 523914N - 8371W