Find Property Show Search
St. Laurence Road, , Ballysimon, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM present to the market this stylish and spacious detached three bedroom bungalow maintained in excellent general condition throughout and situated immediately adjacent to a wide range of amenities and just 5 minutes walk from Limerick City Centre. Large detached garage with ample storage, generous parking area and landscaped gardens. Viewing of this modern home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 6.1 :- Open fireplace. Bay window. 4 double sockets. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.3 X 4.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Family room 3.2 X 4.1 :- Open fireplace. Carpet flooring. 2 double sockets. Built in display cabinets.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 3.2 :- Toilet and whb. Bath. Separate Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 3.8 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. 1 double socket.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 3.6 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.6 X 3.1 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Detached garage.
- 3. Walking distance of Limerick City Centre.
- 4. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 5. Tarmac driveway and landscaped gardens.
- 6. Car parking.
Travelling from Limerick City Centre proceed up William Street and continue straight for 1 kilometre. Continue past Tub and Tiles and this property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.Frontage to the main road. LOCATION :- Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.