Find Property Show Search
63 Glantann, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
GVM are pleased to introduce this three bedroom ground floor apartment located in a popular residential development close to a major amenities including University of Limerick, Castletroy College and Northern Trust. This property would be ideal for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder or equally could be a lucrative investment opportunity. Turnkey condition. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 2.2 X 3.4 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. 4 double sockets. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living area 5.2 X 5.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Built in oven and hob. TV point. Gas fireplace.
- Shower room 1.8 X 2.3 :- Toilet and whb. Separate shower unit.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 2.3 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. TV point. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.0 X 2.5 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. TV point. Ensuite 1.5 X 1.9 :- Tiled flooring. Triton T80 shower.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Maintenance free back garden.
- 3. Not overlooked to rear.
- 4. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 5. Wired for alarm.
- 6. Fully repainted.
- 7. Management Fee of € 1,000 per annum.
- 8. Car parking.
- 9. Built in 2006.
- 10. Easy access to the Motorway network.
Proceed into Glantann, follow the main road and take the 1st turn to the right. This property is located on the left hand side with GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000