Find Property Show Search
Corgrigg, Foynes, Limerick - For Sale
Commercial (Development Land)
Prime roadside holding extending to Circa 9.5 st acres of zoned land. Huge development potential located immediately adjacent to this thriving port. Ideal for industrial/manufacturing/marine orientated use. A once off opportunity to acquire a prime parcel of land in the vicinity of a thriving business hub. Inspection highly recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- • Foynes is situated on the Southern bank of the Shannon Estuary and is the second largest deep-water seaport in Ireland.
- • The local population of Foynes is estimated at 650 people with the over hinterland estimates at 2,200.
- • The Flying Boat museum is a well-known tourist landmark.
- • Askeaton is also within easy reach boasting a parish population of approximately 2,000 people.
- • All main amenities are in both Foynes and Askeaton. Shanagolden Village is also within easy reach.
From Limerick proceed out the main dock road to Foynes. As you approach Foynes turn right down the distributor road to the port. This pivotal holding is located on the right hand side of the road just before the security hut. The immediate vicinity is well populated with industrial and commercial business operations which utilise the facilities of Foynes Port. There is also a good scattering of residential houses in the area. NearbyLimerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.3 Immediate Vicinity