Find Property Show Search
178 Shannonvale, Caherdavin, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers introduce to the market 178 Shannonvale which is a 3 bedroom semi-detached home in absolutely pristine condition throughout. Conveniently adjacent to all amenities including Limerick Institute of Technology and easy access to motorway network. This is and ideal family home. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 5.2 X 2.5 :- Tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Downstairs Wc and whb.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 3.7 :- Fireplace. Wooden flooring. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.2 X 3.8 :- Fully fitted modern kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.2 :- Double bedroom to front of the property. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Shower ensuite :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 2.7 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3.4 X 3.0 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 2.0 :- Fully tiled with electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Natural gas central heating.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Alarm fitted.
- 4. Electric decorative condition throughout.
- 5. Adjacent to Limericks Institute of Technology.
- 6. Easy access to motorway network.
- 7. Open plan garden and off street parking to the front. Enclosed rear garden with decking area and garden shed.
- 8. Side entrance.
Drive out the Old Cratloe Road and turn left into Shannonvale just before The Country Club. Continue to second roundabout and take right then left. This property is on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is quickly becoming one of the most desirable cities in Ireland. Limerick can boast an attractive resume to entice International Companies setting up base in Limerick, with numerous Multinational Companies already set up in Limerick. The likes of Dell, J&J Vistakon, Intel, GE Capital, Cook Medical, Northern Trust and Uber are to name but a few. Limerick is well connected to all major cities in Ireland with motorways to Galway and Dublin, and with a proposed motorway to Cork in the pipeline. The quality of education in Limerick is second to none with over 20,000 third level students calling Limerick home. This is spread between, University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Limerick College of Further Education and the Limerick School of Art and Design. The work force is readily available for these MNC’s to locate in Limerick. It is not only job prospects that entice people to Limerick. Limerick has a thriving night life scene and as recent as 2014 Limerick was Irish city of culture. With countless well known pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to booth, Limerick never fails to disappoint on a social front. This sports mad city can proudly lay claim to Thomond Park, the scene of many a historic Munster Rugby battle. In close proximity to Thomond Park, one can find the impressive Gaelic Grounds home to Limerick GAA. Limerick can also boast to the fact the City has a soccer team in the premier division of Irish soccer. For the history buff’s out there, one would have far to go to find a city further steeped in history than Limerick. King John’s Castle, The Treaty Stone and The Hunt Museum are ever popular attractions to the Treaty city, all of which is built on top of the majestic River Shannon.