Find Property Show Search
11 The Fairways, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent and extended 4 bedroom detached residence situated in this hugely sought after residential location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. This trophy home has been refurbished to the very highest standards in recent years offering very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Mature North West facing rear gardens. Inspection of this exceptional family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 3.3 X 2.7 :- Tiled flooring. Closet space under stairs. Tiled WC and whb.
- Lounge 5.6 X 3.9 :- Solid oak flooring. Bay window. Feature fireplace with solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.8 X 4.6 :-Ultra modern kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Granite worktop. Tiled flooring. Extractor hood. Splash back. Built in double oven.
- Utility 4.0 X 2.5 :-Very spacious with sink unit and built in presses. Tiled flooring.
- Extension incorporating a bright conservatory 5.1 X 4.0 :- Tiled flooring. Double doors to patio area with brick barbecue area and sink unit..
- Family room / Study 4.5 X 2.5 :- Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 3.6 :- Twin room with solid wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 3.0 :- Twin room with solid wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.9 :- Master bedroom with solid wooden floor. Built in wardrobes. Bay window. En-suite off with electric shower 2.1 X 1.6.
- Bedroom 4 2.8 X 2.7 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom 2.1 X 1.9 :- Newly tiled with modern bath ware. Beautifully presented.
- Hotpress with immersion.
- 1. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 2. Oil fired central heating system.(New boiler)
- 3. West facing and walled in rear garden.
- 4. Security cameras and alarm.
- 5. Cobblelock driveway with generous off street parking (4 cars).
- 6. Timber shed - workshop.
- 7. Beautifully mature and well manicured gardens.
- 8. Tree lined cul de sac location.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right at the traffic lights in Castletroy- Proceed up the Golf Links Road and pass the Golf Club and take the next left (at bottom of the hill) for Monaleen. Drive for approximately 0.5 kilometres and this property is located on the left hand side of the road just across the road from the main entrance to Monaleen GAA Club. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.