Find Property Show Search
Shanaclough, Kilfinny, Adare, Limerick - For Sale
Commercial (Farm Land)
For Sale by Public Auction (On the kind instructions of Reps of Daniel Cagney deceased) A truly superb residential roadside holding extending to Circa 34 st acres of prime top quality fattening lands together with a dormer style farmhouse and a good range of ancillary out offices.This magnificent property enjoys extensive road frontage and is situated just 10 minutes drive from the picturesque and unique village of Adare. Both Kilfinny and Ballingarry are also within very easy reach. Extensive road frontage with possible site potential. Single Farm Payment included, approx €4,000 p/a.Inspection of this hugely attractive property is very highly recommended. Auction on Friday 27th September in our Limerick City Auction Rooms on Friday 27th September @ 3pm (UPS) Maps and full details call Tom Crosse on 087 2547717 or John O Connell on (087) 6470746. Solicitor: Michael Noonan, Maurice F. Noonan & Co, Rathkeale, Co. Limerick.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Kitchen / Living room 9.0 X 4.3 :- Tiled and solid timber flooring.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 4.2 :- Open fireplace. Solid timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.8 X 3.9 :- Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 2.6 X 1.9 :- Toilet and bath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 X 3.2 :- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower room 1.8 X 2.9 :- Toilet and electric shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 4.7 X 2.7 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- * Extensive road frontage.
- * Dormer style farmhouse and a good range of out offices.
- * Land is renowned for its excellent quality.
- * Laid out in easily managed divisions and well watered and fenced.
- * Just 10 minutes drive from Adare and 25 minutes drive from Limerick city.
- * Easy access to The Motorway and both Shannon and Cork Airports.
- * Ideal holding for beef, equestrian or dairying use.
From Limerick proceed out the Tralee/Killarney (N21) road through the village of Adare. Turn left on the outskirts of Adare for Ballinagarry (R519)and proceed for approximately 5 km. At the T junction (just before you reach Nevilles Cross). Turn left for Croom. Proceed for approximately 500 metres. This property is located on the right hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Adare: This property is situated in very close proximity to the heritage village of Adare recognised as one of the prettiest villages in the country boasting a very high volume of tourist traffic and located just 15 km west of Limerick City. The village population is estimated at 2,600 with a streetscape of enormous character well serviced with Hotels, Restaurants, Golf Courses, Shops, Boutiques and tourist associated retail houses. The recently developed and already renowned 5 Star Adare Manor Resort is adding to the growing reputation of this much sought after area.