Find Property Show Search
85 The Fairways, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent and extended 5 bedroom detached residence situated in this hugely sought after residential location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. This superb home nestles in a leafy mature and private cul de sac location, and offers discerning purchasers well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Mature south facing rear gardens. Inspection of this high class and superb home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hall: 3.3m x 1.8m with wc & whb off.
- Sitting room: 4.8m x 4.0m. A bright spacious room with feature fireplace and bay window.
- Kitchen: 4.2m x 3.5m. Generous floor and eye level presses. Integrated appliances included. Spacious "eat in" area.
- Utility: 2.5m x 2.0. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to side and rear garden.
- Family room: 4.3m x 2.5m. Ideal as TV room or study.
- Dining room: 4.3 x 3.1 Bright spacious room with double doors to the conservatory.
- Conservatory: 4.9m x 3.9m Beautifully appointed room soaking up the south facing aspect.
- Downstairs bedroom: 4.0m x 2.4m Twin with shower and wash hand basin off. Could also be used as additional living area.
- First floor:
- Bedroom 1 : 4.2 x 3.0m. Twin room with built in wardrobes and wash hand basin. Overlooks rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.8m Twin with built in wardrobes. Bright spacious room.
- Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 3.9m Master with full length built in wardrobes. Tiled en suite off with shower.Again a very pleasant bright room overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 4: 2.8m x 2.7m Single with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom: Fully fitted and tiled.
- Walk in Hotpress.
- Integrated store on ground floor 2.5m x 2.0m.
- Outside: Boiler house. Patio area. Generous off street parking in the front driveway. Walled in rear garden.
- * Quiet mature cul de sac location.
- * South facing rear garden capturing afternoon and evening sun.
- * Truly wonderful location offering all the benefits of one of Limericks most sought after locations.
- * Just 2 minutes walk to Monaleen School, Monaleen GAA Club, The Credit Union and The Bus Stop.
- * Within very easy reach of The University of Limerick and Plassey Business Park.
- * Off street parking for two cars.
- * Patio area to the rear with walled in gardens.
- * Private appointment available on request call Tom Crosse on (087) 2547717
- * This house just ticks all the boxes when it comes to location location location!!!!!
Directions: From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right up the Monaleen Road (just before The Hurlers)- Drive up the hill passing Monaleen Church on the left hand side. The exclusive Fairways development is located on the right hand side of the road just before the main traffic lights at Monaleen. . No 85 is positioned to the rear of the development in a very pleasant cul de sac location. GVM sign thereon. Just enter Eircode V94XFH7 in your mobile phone and you will arrive at this very attractive home. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.