Find Property Show Search
Laught, Lisnagry, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM introduce to the market this well presented family home set on a mature 0.8 acre site conveniently located in a prime residential area just minutes away from a host of major amenities including The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled and carpet flooring. Alarm point. Telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dining room 7.7 X 3.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Slid fuel stove with back boiler. Patio door to side. Electric cooker.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 5.6 :- 4.2 X 5.6 :- Carpet flooring. TV point. Feature open fireplace.
- Utility room 3.1 X 3.2 :- Fully plumbed and tiled flooring.
- Play room / optional 5th Bedroom 4.1 X 4.0 :- Carpet flooring TV point.
- Shower room 2.3 X 2.4 : Fully tiled. Triton T90 electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 4.0 :- Double room with timber flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 4.2 :- Double room with timber flooring.
- Bathroom 3.2 X 3.4 :- Partly tiled. Toilet and whb. Bath.
- Bedroom 3 4.1 X 4.4 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.1 X 4.1 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Garage 5.4 X 6.0 :- Three phase power. Loft space concerted.
- 1. Fibre optic installed.
- 2. Double hotpress.
- 3. Boiler replaced 2016.
- 4. Fully alarmed.
- 5. Circa 0.81 acre site.
- 6. Built in 1995.
- 7. Oil fired central heating and back boiler.
- 8. Septic tank.
- 9. Council water scheme.
- 10. Stira attic staircase.
- 11. Detached garage.
- 12. Adjacent to Ahane National School.
- 13. On route to Secondary school.
- 14. Gravel driveway.
- 15. 2 outside water.
- 16. Three phase power in garage.
Travelling from Limerick proceed out the Dublin Road to Finnegans roundabout, take 2nd exit for Newport, proceed and take first right. At Ahane school turn right and proceed for 500 metres. Property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.