Find Property Show Search
6 Carrinderry, Rivers, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent 4 bedroom bungalow residence situated in this hugely sought after established residential location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. This superb home nestles in a leafy mature and private cul de sac location, and offers discerning purchasers well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. A very substantial and private site with generous off street parking. Inspection of this high class and superb home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Porch hallway 3.7 X 2.1:- Solid wooden flooring.
- Lounge 4.8 X 4.8 :- Solid wooden flooring. Fireplace. Bow window.
- Dining room 4.4 X 3.4 :- Spacious room.
- Kitchen 4.2 X 3.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 3.0 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 3.0 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 3.8 :- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite off 2.0 X 1.7.
- Bedroom 4 3.4 X 3.6 :- Twin Room.
- Bathroom 2.9 X 1.7 :- Fully fitted and tiled.
- Hotpress and closet.
- Garage 5.3 X 4.2 :- Partly converted. Plumbed with wc and whb.
- * Private and established cul de sac location.
- * Just 5 minutes walk from Annacotty and all village amenities.
- * Also adjacent to Newtown Shopping Centre, Castletroy College and the Recreation Park.
- * Mature and private site.
- * Good off street parking.
- * Oil fired central heating system.
- * Double glazed aluminium windows.
Directions: From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right at the Annacotty roundabout (now heading for Newtown Shopping Centre and Castletroy College).Proceed to the next roundabout and take the first exit left. This exclusive development is located on the right hand side of the road. No 6 is positioned on the left hand side of the road. Very pleasant cul de sac location. GVM sign thereon. Alternatively just enter Eircode V94TY2F in your mobile device and you will arrive at this very attractive home. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a