Find Property Show Search
Hollyford Village Hollyford, Thurles, Tipperary - For Sale
For Sale by Private Treaty. (Former Hollyford Credit Union Premises, Hollyford, Co. Tipperary). A fully refurbished detached commercial premises extending to Circa 1,150 sq ft incorporating a banking hall with modern counter, private office/board room, kitchen and toilet facilities. Double glazed UPVC windows and doors. Gold Shield electric heating system. Parking to the front. Well maintained gardens to the rear. The property generally is in excellent condition throughout and is located in the hub of this picturesque village within walking distance of all main amenities. Suitable for commercial use, creche or for conversion to residential use. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- * Banking Hall.
- * Private office/Board room.
- * Canteen.
- * Bathroom facilities.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows and doors.
- * Large gardens to the rear.
- * Potential for commercial or residential use or indeed as an investment property.
- * Parking to the front.
- * Hollyford lies in a valley running through the Slieve Felim Mountains. It is on the R497 regional road, which runs north-south for 55 km through the Silvermine and Slieve Felim Mountains from Nenagh to Tipperary Town.
- * Local amenities include a vibrant Sean Traceys GAA Club and a thriving Primary School, a Pub, a Supermarket and a Co op.
- * Main local employer is the long established local Sawmills.
- * Very short walk to all village amenities.
- * Within 30 minutes drive of Thurles, Nenagh, Tipperary Town and Limerick City.
Enter Eircode E34H002 on you mobile device. Alternatively take the Tipperary/ Nenagh road (R601) going via Donohill and then joining the R505 and R479 (by passing Annacarty). You will arrive in Hollyford Village. The subject property is located on the left hand side in the village centre with a GVM sign thereon.