Find Property Show Search
50 Brookville Avenue, Clareview, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce 50 Brookville Avenue located in a mature tree lined street in this very popular residential suburb adjacent to schools, shopping centre, public transport and all local amenities. South facing rear garden and room to extend to the side if required (subject to planning permission). While in need of modernisation this is a great opportunity to acquire a family home in this popular area.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 4.0 X 2.7 ;- Outside porch.
- Sitting room 3.8 X 3.4 :- Fireplace.
- Living room 4.2 X 3.8 :- Wooden flooring. Fireplace.
- Kitchen 3.5 X 2.8 :- Fitted kitchen units. Storage understairs.
- Utility 2.7 X 2.2 :- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 4.2 X 3.6 :- Double room to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 2.9 :- Double room to the rear of the property. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.7 :- Single room to front of property
- Bathroom 2.3 X 1.9 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled . Electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- 1. Much sough after residential location.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Off street parking.
- 5. South facing rear garden. Enclosed front garden.
- 6. Room for extension to the side (subject to planning permission).
Drive out the Ennis Road and turn right at Gaelic Ground. Continue to end of the road and turn right. This property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.