Find Property Show Search
169 Bloomfield, Newtown, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A beautifully maintained 3 bedroom semi detached residence situated in a quiet and established cul de sac and located in this hugely popular residential area in very close proximity to Castletroy College, The Recreation Park, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Primary Schools, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities including Castletroy Golf Club. The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park and The Motorway are also just 5 minutes drive. Inspection of this exceptionally well maintained home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 6.8 X 2.0 :- Wooden flooring. WC and WHB off. Tiled. Closet and presses under stairs.
- Lounge 5.0 X 3.5 :- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Bright spacious and beautifully presented room.
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.5 X 3.0 :- Tiled flooring. Generous floor and eye level presses. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.2 X 2.8 :- Master rom with built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite. Electric shower. 2.6 X 1.2.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 2.7 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 2.7 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 1.9 X 1.8 :- Fully fitted. Tiled. Electric shower.
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- Stira to partially floored attic.
- 1. Quiet established cul de sac location.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Gas fired central heating system.
- 4. Security alarm.
- 5. High quality specification throughout.
- 6. South west facing rear garden. Double driveway to front.
- 7. Walled in rear garden beautifully maintained with cobble lock patio area.
- 8. Side entrance.
- 9. Overlooking green area to the front.
From Limerick City proceed out the old Dublin road turning right at the Kilmurry roundabout. Proceed past Castletroy Shopping Centre and take a left at the traffic lights. Bloomfield is located on the right hand side of the road. Proceed through the estate turning right and then right again into cul de sac. GVM sign thereon. Alternatively enter the Eircode to your mobile device, this will bring you to the front of the house.