Find Property Show Search
36 Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
36 Lansdowne Park is an absolutely beautiful semi detached house tastefully renovated in 2017 combining modern decoration while still retaining the old world charm. Located in one of Limericks Premier residential locations within walking distance to the City Centre and adjacent to Primary / Secondary schools, shopping centres, public transport and all other amenities. Large South West facing with plenty of space for extending if required (subject to planning). Not overlooked front and rear. Facing green area. Very desirable mature community, Ideal family home. Viewing highly recommended. BR rating C3.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 4.5 X 2.9 :- Tiled flooring. Downstairs wc and whb.
- Sitting room 4.0 X 3.2 :- Fireplace.
- Living room 3.9 X 3.8 :- Solid fuel stove. Wooden flooring. French doors to rear.
- Kitchen 4.6 X 2.4 :- Fitted modern kitchen.
- Store room / Utility 4.8 X 3.0 :- Located off kitchen with a door to front and rear garden.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.2 :- Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.2 :- Wooden flooring. Fitted units. Hotpress with electrical immersion.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.3 :- Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.6 X 2.3 :- Bath, w/c and whb. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
- 1. Fantastic residential location with ball amenities nearby.
- 2. Walking distance to City Centre.
- 3. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 4. Oil Fired and solid fuel central heating.
- 5. Enclosed front garden with off street parking. Large south west facing rear garden with patio area and garden shed.
- 6. Stira stairs to attic with large skylight.
- 7. Facing green area.
Drive out the Ennis Road and turn right after Limerick Lawn Tennis Club into Landsdowne Park. Continue to roundabout and turn left. This house is located on the left hand side facing green area. GVM sign thereon. Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000