Find Property Show Search
37 Oakfield, Fr. Russell Road, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM introduce 37 Oakfield which is an ideal family house with spacious living accommodation and fantastic rear garden. Every convenience on your doorstep including primary / secondary schools, Crescent Shopping Centre, University Hospital and Raheen Industrial Estate. Public transport is readily available and there is easy access to the motorway network. This is an ideal family home with two reception rooms. Excellent condition throughout. Viewing highly recommended.BER Rating
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway 4.6 X 2.0 :- Wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 4.8 X 4.0:- Fireplace. Solid fuel stove. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.0 X 3.2 :- Fully fitted kitchen with tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Utility 3.4 X 2.8 :- Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. W/C and whb.
- TV Room / Family room 4.6 X 2.8 :- Ideal as TV room / playroom or downstairs bedroom.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.4 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Shower ensuite :- Fully tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.0 Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.6 X 2.4 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 2.0 :- Bath, WC and whb. Tiled flooring. Tiled around bath.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.7 :- Door to play room.
- Play room 3.6 X 2.6 :- Located next to 4th bedroom.
- 1. Adjacent to University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate, Crescent Shopping Centre and primary and secondary schools.
- 2. Public transport available.
- 3. Gas boiler.
- 4. Excellent condition throughout.
- 5. Enclosed front and rear garden with side entrance. Off street parking.
Drive down Fr. Russell Road and turn left at small roundabout, continue straight on and proceed with a right hand turn off, then left and right again. Property located on the left hand side. LOCATION :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000