Find Property Show Search
12 Walnut Drive, Caherdavin Heights, Caherdavin, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers introduce to the market this exceptional three bedroom semi detached house on a large corner site and although it requires modernisation throughout this is a very popular mature residential development adjacent to primary and secondary schools, shopping centre, public transport and Limericks Institute of Technology. Viewing is very highly recommended. Sensibly priced.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 2.9 X 1.6 :- Outside aluminium porch with sliding door.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 4.0 :- Fireplace. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining room 3.9 X 3.3.
- Kitchen 3.3 X 2.8 :- Fireplace unit.
- Utility 2.7 X 2.7.
- TV room 5.4 X 2.6.
- Bedroom 4.7 X 3.2 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2.7 X 2.9 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4.7 X 3.4 :- Double room.
- Bathroom 1.9 X 1.6 :- Usual fittings.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to Limerick Institute of Technology, primary and secondary schools nearby, shopping centres and public transport all on your doorstep.
- 2. Large corner site with side garden and enclosed rear garden.
- 3. Mature residential location.
- 4. Double gated entrance leading to enclosed front garden and off street parking.
Enter Eircode V94VOPN in you mobile device. Drive down Old Cratloe Road pass shops on the right hand side and take 2nd left onto Whitethorn Drive, take 1st left and turn right at T junction into Walnut Drive. This property is located on the left hand side. For Sale sign thereon. Ennis Road Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000