Find Property Show Search
Kyle Lodge, Mountshannon Road, Lisnagry, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly superb architecturally designed dormer residence standing on a beautifully appointed Circa 0.6 st acre elevated site. This magnificent property has bright spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is located just 15 minutes drive from The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Motorway, Shopping Centres, Schools and an array of high class sporting amenities.This "gem" enjoys all the benefits of country living yet so accessible to all amenities. Viewing if the outstanding residence is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Entrance hallway 6.0 X 5.0 and 5.6 X 2.9 :- Tiled flooring. Feature staircase.
- Lounge 6.0 X 5.0 :- Feature vaulted ceiling. Cherry solid wooden flooring. Gas fired. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living area 8.8 X 6.9 :- Tile flooring. Generous floor and eye level presses with granite worktop. Centre island. Solid fuel stove. Vaulted ceiling.
- Conservatory 4.7 X 4.2 :- with front and rear aspect. Tiled flooring. Double door to rear patio.
- Wc and whb 2.9 X 1.4 :- Fully fitted. Fully tiled. Vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 4.0 :- Twin room with solid timber flooring. Built in wardrobes. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite off.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 X 4.1 :-Twin room with solid timber flooring. Built in wardrobes. Fully fitted and tiled ensuite off.
- Bedroom 3 5.7 X 5.5 :- Master bedroom with solid timber flooring. Walk in wardrobes. Ensuite with electric shower.
- First Floor:
- Landing area with solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 6.7 X 5.2 :- Twin room with timber flooring. Rear balcony.
- Bedroom 5 2.3 X 3.4 :- Single room with wooden flooring.
- Bathroom :- Beautiful fittings and power shower.
- 1. Architecturally designed property.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Gas fired central heating (Mains).
- 4. Solid fuel stove.
- 5. Feature sold oak staircase and internal doors.
- 6. Mains water.
- 7. Bord na Mona Bio Cycle unit.
- 8. Circa 3,000 sq ft of well proportioned living and bedroom accommoaion.
- 9. Double doors to first floor balcony overlooking spectacular counryside and the old historical ruin of Mountshannon House,
- 10. Underfloor heating downstairs.
- 11. Feature kitchen with centre island.
- 12. Circa 0.6 acre elevated site with feature patio area to side and rear. Beautifully maintained and manicured gardens.
- Very pleasant area to rear of property not overlooked.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Dublin Road and turn right into Annacotty Village. Turn left up Mountshannon Road and proceed for approximately 2 kilometres. "Kyle Lodge" is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.