Find Property Show Search
1 Heatherdale, Monaleen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent and beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached residence situated in this hugely sought after residential location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants and an array of top class sporting amenities. This trophy home has been refurbished to the very highest standards in recent years offering very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Mature North West facing rear gardens. Inspection of this exceptional home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway 3.4 X 2.6 :- Tiled flooring. WC and whb off. Radiator cover. Coving surround.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 4.6 :- Solid wood ash floor. Bay window. Feature fireplace with solid fuel stove. Double doors to dining room.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.8 X 4.4 :- Newly fitted Shrewsbury Cream kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Patio doors. Granite worktop. Coving surround. Patio doors.
- Utility 4.2 X 2.6 :- Extended to garage with sink unit and generous presses. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Family room / lounge :- 4.3 X 2.5 :- Solid wood ash floor. Bright and spacious room to front of the house.
- First floor :-
- Bedroom 1 4.2 X 2.4 :- Twin room with built in units. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 2.7 :- Twin room with built in units. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 X 3.7 :- Master bedroom with bay window. Full length built in wardrobes with vanity unit. En suite fully fitted with electric shower 2.1 X 1.2.
- Bedroom 4 2.8 X 2.7 :- Single room with built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 1.8 :- Beautifully presented with newly fitted "high end" bathroom ware. Feature grey stone tiling with recessed lighting.
- Stira to attic partially floored.
- Garage attached.
- 1. Gas fired central heating system (Condensing boiler) Zoned with climate control.
- 2. Wall and attic insulation completed in recent years providing an excellent BER rating.
- 3. Extended front driveway (parking for up to 4 cars) and walled in north west facing rear garden (evening sun).
- 4. Bus stop just 100 metres away with half hourly service to Limerick City & Dooradoyle/Raheen.
- 5. Nearby and hugely important nearby focal points include The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Motorway, Castletroy Shopping Centre, The Cineplex, Primary Schools, Newtown Recreation Park and Castltroy College.
- 6. Rear patio area and raised flower beds.
- 7. Monitored alarm.
- 8. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 9. Feature home in a quiet cul de sac position with good aspect.
- 10. Garden shed.
- 11. External light sensors.
- 12. Elegantly presented that must be seen to be appreciated.
From Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right at the traffic lights in Castletroy- Proceed up the Golf Links Road and pass the Golf Club and take the next left (at bottom of the hill) for Monaleen. Drive for approximately 0.5 kilometres and this property is located on the left hand side of the road before the main entrance to Monaleen GAA Club. GVM sign thereon. Alternatively just enter Eircode V94X3PX on your mobile device. This gem of a property really enjoys the benefits of one of Limericks most sought after locations!!!!!! LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.