Find Property Show Search
88 Glenside, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom semi detached residence situated in this hugely popular and established development located in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy College, Primary Schools, Newtown Shopping Centre, The local Recreation Park, Castletroy Golf Club, The Motorway and an array of top class sporting amenities including Monaleen GAA Club, Aisling Annacotty FC and UL Bohs RFC. Overlooking a mature green area in a quiet mature cul de sac. Walled in west facing rear garden. Inspection of this "turn key" property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway 5.4 X 2.0 :- Timber effect tiled flooring. WC and whb off. Ornate radiator cover.
- Sitting room 5.8 X 3.8 :- Semi solid wooden flooring. Feature fireplace.Very spacious well proportioned room.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.0 X 3.8 :- Newly and recently fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Timber effect tiled flooring. Dining area with patio doors to sun drenched rear garden.
- Utility 2.1 X 2.0 :-Timber effect tiling. Presses. Plumbed for washing machine and with built in units.
- Playroom/ 5.1 X 2.7 :- Spacious familyroom or 5th bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 2.0 :- Single room. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 X 3.1 :- Master bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite off. Tiled flooring with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 2.7 :- Twin bedroom. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 3.7 X 2.7 :- Twin bedroom. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 1.8. Fully fitted and tiled.
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Double glazed woodgrain UPVC windows.
- 3. Alarm.
- 4. Walled in west facing rear garden.
- 5. Quiet cul de sac with green area to front.
- 6. Mature establish location.
Enter Eircode V94FYT6 in your mobile device. The Glenside development is located directly across the road from Newtown Shopping Centre.In the estate take the 2nd cul de sac to the right.No 88 is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. The popularity of Castletroy/Monaleen area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in this area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy. Indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50m) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is also a big attraction for the area.