Find Property Show Search
Loughanleagh, Mungret, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent and elegant"Trophy" residence extending to Circa 3,230 sq.ft standing on a beautifully maintained and well manicured site offering all the benefits of tranquil country living yet located just a very short distance from Mungret village and Raheen/Dooradoyle. Nearby amenities include quality Primary & Secondary Schools, Mungret Recreation Park, Raheen Business Park, Crescent Shopping Centre, University Hospital, Hotels, Restaurants, an array of quality sporting amenities and The Motorway. This superb residence has well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and enjoys the splendour of a walled in and very private site, with a sun drenched south west facing rear patio and garden. Inspection of this beautifully maintained and wonderful family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bright and inviting entrance hall with solid oak wood floor, oak staircase, walk in store off with hot press. Oak beamed ceiling. 8.2 x 2.8
- Lounge with feature marble fireplace, built in display and book cabinets and double doors to balcony area overlooking the front garden and the inviting morning sun 7.0 x 4.4.
- Kitchen/living room open plan with generous Cherrywood floor and eye level presses, integrated appliances, tiled and maple wood floor with solid fuel stove. Beamed ceiling. 7.0 x 4.1.
- Tiled conservatory with double doors to south west facing patio area. 6.0 x 3.8.
- Utility is plumbed for washing machine with presses and sink unit. 3.6 x 2.5.
- Bedroom 1: Master with solid maple floor. Fully fitted and tiled en suite off. Sliderobes. 4.1 x 3.6.
- Bedroom 2: Twin room with built in wardrobes and solid maple wood floor 3.8 x 3.3.
- Bedroom 3: Twin room with solid maple wood floor 4.7 x 3.0.
- Bedroom 4: Twin room maple floors and wardrobes 4.0 x 3.7.
- Bedroom 5: Single room with maple floor and built in wardrobes 4.0 x 1.7.
- Shower room fully tiled with wc & whb 1.9 x 1.5.
- Bathroom with modern tiling and high quality sanitary ware.
- There is an independent entrance to a self contained office suite/granny flat/gallery with bathroom facilities. These three rooms are also ideal as play area/gym/recreation rooms.
- Room 1: 4.5 x 3.5. Room 2: 3.8 x 3.5 Room 3 4.6 x 3.3. wc & whb off.
- * Independent access to office suite/granny flat/gallery with three independent rooms and bathroom facilities.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows.
- * Gas fired central heating system.
- * Wrought iron gates with natural stone boundary walls.
- * Circa 0.54 st acres of mature and beautifully maintained grounds with many natural stone features.
- * Generous on site parking with basketball/recreation area.
- * Stira to spacious and floored attic area.
- * Security alarm.
- * Quiet cul de sac location to private and renowned river Shannon walk (2km).
- * Cobble lock rear patio area.
- * Garden shed.
- * Spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- * Fibre Broadband.
- * Very easy access to The Motorway and an excellent local and national road network.
Enter Eircode V94 P3CC in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed out the N69 passing Mungret Village. Take the next turning to the right and proceed for approximately 1km keeping right up the cul de sac. First house of two on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. This idyllic home oozes charm and location !!!!! Please book a viewing now.