Find Property Show Search
40 The Fairways, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent and prestigious residence situated on the periphery of this luxury development enjoying the splendour of a feature south west facing rear garden (not overlooked) and positioned in a tranquil and leafy cul de sac immediately adjacent to the lush Fairways of Castletroy Golf Club. This "stand out" home is located in this hugely sought after residential area in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants, Newtown Recreation Park, and an array of top class sporting amenities. This property enjoys bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation, and is ideal for those in search of an executive style home in Limerick's premier location. Inspection of this exceptional family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Porch leading to bright and inviting hallway. Cloak room. 3.6 x 2.8
- Lounge with fireplace and bay window. Double doors to dining room 5.4 x 4.2
- Dining room with patio doors to sun drenched rear garden 3.9 x 3.4
- Kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses 4.4 x 3.9
- Utility plumbed with built in presses and sink unit. Downstairs wc & whb off. 3.8 x 2.5
- Family room with fireplace and bay window 5.4 x 3.3
- Double garage with up and over door 6.0 x 5.5
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Master with bay window enjoying morning sunshine, built in wardrobes and fully fitted en suite off 5.3 x 4.2
- Bedroom 2: Twin room with with built in wardrobes 4.2 x 3.9
- Bedroom 3: Twin room with built in wardrobes 3.4 x 3.1
- Bedroom 4: Twin room with built in wardrobes. 4.12 x 3.3
- Main bathroom fully fitted 3.0 x 2.9.
- A feature of this property is that fully planning permission is approved for a spectacular two storey extension. Plans and full details are available on request.
- 1. Outstanding walled in front and south west facing and manicured rear gardens.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. Tree lined and established private cul de sac location.
- 4. Full planning permission approved for a modern and spectacular "state of the art" extension. Plans available on request.
- 5. Cobble lock driveway with generous off street parking (4 cars).
- 6. Double garage.
- 8. Immediately adjacent to the lush green Fairways of Castletroy Golf Club. (See photos)
- C. Within walking distance of Monaleen Primary School, Castletroy College, Newtown Recreation Park, Monaleen GAA Club, Castletroy Golf Club and Castletroy Shopping Centre.
Enter Eircode V94 K8EF in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right at the traffic lights in Castletroy- Proceed up the Golf Links Road and pass the Golf Club and take the next left (at bottom of the hill) for Monaleen. Drive for approximately 0.5 kilometres to the traffic lights turning left down Monaleen Road. This property is located on the left hand side of the road just across the road facing the main Monaleen Road. GVM sign thereon. This property is easily accessible also from The Kilmurry roundabout. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located here and the dominant sectors are Pharmaceutical, Logisitcs, I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, great restaurants many of which have been renovated and refurbished in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years.