Find Property Show Search
41 Monaleen Park, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A very pleasantly situated and prestigious detached residence positioned in the hub of this luxury development enjoying the splendour of a feature south west facing rear garden (not overlooked) and nestling in a tranquil and leafy cul de sac immediately adjacent to the lush green fields of Monaleen GAA and Tennis Club.This "stand out" home is located in this hugely sought after residential area in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Cineplex, Hotels, Restaurants, Castletroy Golf Club, Newtown Recreation Park, and an array of top class sporting amenities. Inspection of this beautifully appointed family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bright spacious and inviting entrance hall with tiled floor 3.4 x 1.8
- Lounge with feature fireplace 3.6 x 2.9
- Dining room is a bright spacious room overlooking the walled in rear garden 3.6 x 2.9
- Kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level presses and sink unit 4.5 x 2.8
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Single 2.5 x 2.4
- Bedroom 2: Twin 3.9 x 3.6
- Bedroom 3: Twin 3.3 x 2.7 with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: Single 2.6 x 2.4
- Bathroom is fully fitted and tiled 2.2 x 1.8
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1) Superb corner site with feature south west facing rear garden.
- 2) Good driveway to the front with generous off street parking available.
- 3) Overlooking a green area to the front and Monaleen GAA & Tennis Club to the rear.
- 4) Double glazed UPVC windows with UPC front and back door.
- 5) Established and mature development of exclusive detached housing.
- 6) Really great potential with room to extend and develop if required.
- 7) Well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- 8) Oil fired central heating system.
- 9) Overall estate is beautifully landscaped and maintained by a very proud and highly acclaimed residents association.
Enter V94 E1RH in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road turning right at the traffic lights in Castletroy- Proceed up the Golf Links Road and pass the Golf Club and take the next left (at bottom of the hill) for Monaleen. Drive for approximately 0.5 kilometres taking the immediate turning to the right after Monaleen GAA club. Take the first turning to the right in Monaleen Park.This property is located on the right hand side of the road overlooking a mature and well manicured green area. GVM sign thereon. rLOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.