Find Property Show Search
13 The Laurels, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Ideal opportunity to acquire a spacious and well maintained residence located within 10 minutes walk of University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park. Potentially this property has 6 good sized bedrooms and can generate an excellent annual rental yield underpinned by a vibrant and expanding local student population. The now thriving Castletroy Shopping Centre is located just across the road from the Brierfield development. Public transport links on the main Dublin road are also just 3 minutes walk. Inspection of this exceptional property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- hall with wc & whb off 5.8 x 1.5
- Bright spacious sitting room with feature fireplace 4.8 x 3.6
- Kitchen cum dining with generous floor and eye level presses, patio doors 6.0 x 3.0
- Utility fully plumbed with sink unit 2.8 x 2.1
- Dining room/5th bedroom. Double 4.2 x 3.2
- Family room/6th bedroom. Double 5.6 x 2.8
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Double 2.5 x 2.3
- Bedroom 2; Master with en suite and electric shower 3.6 x 2.9
- Bedroom 3: Double with built in wardrobes 3.6 x 2.7
- Bedroom 4: Single 2.6 x 2.2
- Bathroom: Newly fitted and refurbished in 2019 with quality ware and tiling.
- 1) Elevated site with south west facing rear garden aspect.
- 2) Very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- 3) Leafy cul de sac location and elevated site.
- 4) Oil fired central heating system.
- 5) Good sized gardens front and rear.
- 6) Can be sold with vacant possession ar tenants in place for academic year 20/21 if required.
- 7) Beds, appliances and furniture included.
Enter Eircode V94 X37T in your mobile device. Form Limerick City proceed out the Dublin road to The Kilmurry lodge roundabout.Turn right for Monaleen. The Brierfield development is on the right hand side just across the road from Castletroy Shopping Centre. The Laurels in the 2nd cul de sac on the right hand side. No 13 is on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.