Find Property Show Search
41 River Mews, Woodhaven, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom semi detached residence standing on a prominent corner site with a south facing walled in rear garden. This ideally located home has very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is located in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Tech Park, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Newtown Recreation Park, Castletroy College, Primary Schools, and an array of top class sporting amenities. Inspection of this exceptional property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Inviting and bright spacious entrance hall with closet 4.3 x 2.1.
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, Gazco gas stove 4.5 x 4.2.
- Kitchen/dining with generous newly fitted floor and eye level presses, patio doors to decking area 5.2 x 4.0.
- Utility is fitted with Wc & whb off 4.6 x 1.4.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Double iwth built in wardrobes 3.2 x 2.4.
- Bedroom 2: Double with built in wardrobes 3.3 x 2.8.
- Bedroom 3: Master with built in wardrobes, en suite off with electric shower 4.1 x 3.0.
- Bedroom 4: Single with built in wardrobes 3.1 x 3.0.
- Bathroom is fully fitted 1.9 x 1.9.
- Hotpress with immersion.
- * Gas fired central heating system.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows throughout.
- * Corner site with south facing rear garden and new fencing.
- * Stira to floored attic with shelving.
- * Large garden shed with ESB and water.
- * Gas stove in sitting room.
- * Canopy to the side of house.
- * Composite decking to the rear with canopy.
- * Attic insulation.
Enter Eircode V94 EY1R in you mobile device. Alternatively proceed out the main Dublin road to the Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Proceed past the Castletroy Shopping Centre and the prestigious Woodhaven development is located on the left hand side of the road. In the estate turn left and No 41 is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for local residents.