Find Property Show Search
Rowantree Lodge, Peafield Road, Monaleen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Magnificent extended and ideally located residence situated in this much sought after location enjoying all the benefits of tranquillity and splendour associated with country living yet just a few minutes drive from University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Newtown Recreation Park, quality Primary and Secondary Schools and an array of top class sporting amenities. A big feature of this property is the very pleasant Circa 0.5 st acre site with excellent parking area with mature and well manicured grounds. This delightful property is ideal for those in search of a well located home with enormous potential . A bright and modern extension to the rear complimenting very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 4.4 X 1.6 :- Solid oak flooring.
- Lounge 7.5 X 4.2 :- Solid fuel stove. Sold oak flooring. Bright spacious room. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining/ living room 7.1 X 7.0 X 4.2 :- Modern extended area incorporating a newly fitted Shrewsbury Kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 3.4 X 3.0 :- Twin room. Solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 X 3.4 :- Master bedroom with solid oak flooring and built in wardrobes. Dressing room off 3.3 X 2.2. En suite fully fitted and tiled 2.0 X 1.8.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 2.0 X 1.8 :- Newly fitted.
- Master bathroom 2.5 X 1.6 :- with newly fitted electric shower.
- Stira to insulated attic :- Partly floored.
- * Bright, elevated and inviting Circa 0.5 st acre site with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- * Modern extension to the rear.
- * Solar panels which heats the water.
- * Easy access to The Motorway.
- *Solid fuel stove in the lounge.
- * Stira to insulated attic.
- * 2 no en suite bedrooms.
- * Alarm and CCTV camera system included.
Enter Eircode V94 CX3E in your mobile device. Alternatively travel out the Ballysimon/Tipperary road turning left for Monaleen. Proceed for approximately 0.5 km. This property is located on the right hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.