Find Property Show Search
17 University Court, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
A truly superb owner occupied 2/3 bedroom first floor apartment recently refurbished and in truly magnificent condition throughout with a really top class fit out ideal for those in search of a conveniently located home or investment property. University Court is within 5 minutes walk of University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport, Sporting amenities and really good quality educational and sporting facilities. Inspection of this "turn key" apartment is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Kitchen / Living area 6.7 X 6.2 :- Generous floor and eye level presses. Built in electrical appliance. Solid wood cherry flooring. Recessed lighting. Door to balcony. South facing aspect.
- Study / Office/3rd bedroom 4.3 X 2.7 :- Solid wood cherry flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.4 X 2.7 :- Twin room. Solid wood cherry flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.3 X 3.4 :- Master bedroom. Solid cherry flooring. Ensuite off with electric shower.
- Main bathroom 1.7 X 2.2 :- Fully fitted and tiled.
- Hotpress with immersion.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. South facing balcony.
- 4. Solid cherry wood flooring and doors throughout.
- 5. First floor with good external aspect.
- 6. Own door entrance.
- 7. Recessed lighting.
- 8. Quiet location immediately adjacent to a high profile neighbourhood centre.
- 9. Bus stop just 50 metres from your door.
- 10. Ensuite in master bedroom.
- 11. Professional rooms on ground floor.
- 12. Ample communal car parking.
Enter Eircode V94 YF88 in your mobile device. Proceed out the Dublin Road and at the main traffic lights in Castletroy turn left. University Court is located on the left hand side. No 17 is to the rear of PTSB. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.