Find Property Show Search
3 Caherdavin Cottages, Ennis Road, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious two bedroom semi detached home located in a highly desirable location within walking distance to a range of major amenities including The Jetland Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools, Cineplex, and an array of top class sporting amenities including Na Piarsaigh GAA Club, The Gaelic Grounds and Thomond Park. A huge feature with this property is the large south west facing rear garden which enjoys excellent vehicular and pedestrian access. Tarmac off street parking to the front. Bus stop nearby and easy access to an excellent local road network. Inspection of this very classy home is highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 3.4 :- Bay windows. Laminated flooring. 2 double sockets.
- Living room 3.5 X 4.0 :- TV point. Laminated flooring. 2 double sockets.
- Kitchen 4.3 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 X 2.7 :- Double room. TV point. Laminated flooring. 3 double sockets.
- Shower room 1.9 X 1.9 :- Fully tiled. Triton T80 shower fitted.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Located within walking distance to a wide range of amenities such as Limerick Institute of Technology, Thomond Park, The Jetland Shopping Centre and Ennis Road Retail Park.
- 4. Tarmac driveway.
- 5. Off street parking.
- 6. Double glazed windows.
- 7. Outside boiler. Outside water tap.
- 8. Rear access to garden with large patio area.
Travelling from Limerick City Centre and proceed out the Ennis Road R445. This property is located on the left hand side. Enter Eircode V9405R9 on your mobile. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000