Find Property Show Search
3 Iona Close, College Court, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
An ideal opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom semi detached residence positioned in the periphery of College Court at the entrance to the eastate and immediately adjacent to The University of Limerick. Other local landmarks include Castletroy Park Hotel, Parkway Shopping Centre, Plassey Technological Park, Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport, Sporting amenities and really good quality educational and sporting facilities. Ideal for owner occupier or investors. Thriving student population underpins strong rental income. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Laminated flooring. Telephone point.
- Kitchen 5.3 X 3.8 - Fully fitted kitchen. Laminated flooring. TV point.
- Sitting room 4.4 X 3.4 :- Carpet flooring. Open fireplace. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 2.3 X 2.7 :- Single room. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.3 X 3.4 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.0 X 3.3 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower room 1.9 X 2.3 :- Toilet and T90 electric shower.
- 1. Double glazed windows.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. New boiler installed.
- 4. Side entrance leading to spacious well manicured gardens and garden shed.
- 5. Strong rental income.
- 6. Located in a quiet cul de sac.
Enter Eircode V94R85V in your mobile device. Alternatively travelling from Limerick City proceed out the Dublin Road R445 and at the Groody roundabout take the 1st exit onto the Plassey Park Road. Turn left into College Court followed by first left again. This property is located on the left hand side. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.