Find Property Show Search
12 Beverly Heights , Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A truly superb semi detached residence maintained in magnificent condition throughout and ideally located in this much sought after and convenient residential area. On the doorstep are Primary and Secondary Schools, Raheen Industrial Estate, University Hospital Limerick, Sporting Facilities, The Crescent Shopping Centre and Public Transport. The motorway network is also very easily accessible. This wonderful home has well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is impeccably maintained. The garage is suitable for conversion if additional living or bedroom space is required. South facing rear garden not overlooked. Viewing is very highly recommended. BER rating C3.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 3.5 X 1.8 :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 5.7 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast counter. Storage cupboard.
- Utility 2.5 X 1.5 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Fitted units.
- Downstairs shower room :- Toilet, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring. Tiled around shower area.
- Garage 6.0 X 2.5 :- Suitable for conversion to 4th bedroom or family room.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 3.8 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.6 X 2.4 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.3 X 1.7 :- Bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to The University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate and The Crescent Shopping Centre.
- 2. Primary and Secondary School all immediately accessible.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Double glazed windows.
- 5. Public transport available closeby.
- 6. South facing rear enclosed rear garden with garden shed and patio area.
- 7. Not overlooked front or rear.
- 8. Off street parking to the front of the property.
Enter Eircode V94T2NK in your mobile device. Alternatively travel up the Dooradoyle Road and turn right at roundabout. Continue to next roundabout and turn right. Proceed with immediate left and continue around corner. No. 12 is on the left hand side. For Sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital,The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest Shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art The recently opened Mungret Recreation Park has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Young Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000