Find Property Show Search
73 Bruachlan, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM offer 73 Bruachlan Westbury to the market. This property in excellent decorative condition both on the inside and outside with a mature west facing rear garden, not overlooked to the front. Westbury is just a 10 minute drive to the city centre and hosts an abundance of amenities on the doorstep such as primary / secondary schools, shopping centre, sporting facilities and public transport. The public transport runs through Westbury. This property offers a first time buyer an ideal opportunity to acquire a home in this much sought after and mature residential development. Viewing very highly recommended
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 5.2 X 2.0 :- Tiled flooring. Downstairs wc and whb.
- Sitting room 5.0 X 3.4 :- Feature fireplace. Gas fire.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.5 X 3.3 :- Fully tiled modern kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.4 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Shower cubicle. Whb, toilet and electric shower. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 3.6 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.8 :- Single room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 2.0 :- Fully tiled bathroom with bath, whb and wc.
- Attic :- Stira stairs to attic which is floored for storage.
- 1. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 2. All amenities adjacent.
- 3. West facing rear garden with raised decking area and garden shed. Open plan garden and off street parking to the front of the property.
- 4. Natural gas central heating.
- 5. Double glazed UPVC.
- 6. Public Transport available on your doorstep.
Enter Eircode V94R91H in your mobile device. Alternatively drive into Westbury and keep left, continue to roundabout and turn left. This property is located a short distance down on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Corbally is a large suburb of Limerick City, located walking distance from the City Centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the well-established mature residential neighbourhood. St. Munchin' s College, Scoil Íde Primary School and within arm’s reach of Ardscoil Mhuire, Corbally has become an ideal location to establish your family home.