Find Property Show Search
Carrigeen, Croom, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Beautifully maintained four bedroom bungalow residence presented in superb condition throughout with beautifully maintained and manicured front and rear gardens. This property enjoys all the benefits of relaxed and tranquil country living and yet is located within easy reach of Croom which has excellent Primary & Secondary Schools. The village has also been greatly enhanced by the recently developed local Recreation Park and has an array of excellent amenities including a Supermarket, Restaurants, Good Pubs, an Orthopaedic Hospital, a new Primary Care Centre, and great Sporting facilities. Excellent road network providing easy access to The Motorway, Limerick City and Cork City. Viewing of this delightful home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting 4.6 X 4.2 :- Open fireplace. TV point. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 2.1 X 3.3 :- Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.6 X 3.2 :- Double room. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 3.7 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.3 X 2.3 :- Main double room. Carpet flooring. Ensuite 2.1 X 2.6 :- Fully tiled. Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 4 2.5 X 3.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes.
- Family room 5.9 X 4.2 :- Carpet flooring. Deluxe oil cooker. Built in units.
- Kitchen 7.1 X 2.5 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Electric hob. Gas oven.
- Garage 7.4 X 3.2 :- Fully plumbed.
- 1. Oil fired central heating and solid fuel central heating.
- 2. Double glazed windows.
- 3. Circa 0.56 acre site.
- 4. Council water scheme.
- 5. Landscaped garden with garden shed to rear. Outdoor garden tap.
- 6. Garage attached.
Enter Eircode V35KRO2 to your mobile device, alternatively from Croom Village proceed out the Ballingarry Road, pass Lynchs Garage and turn right signposted for Rathkeale. Proceed for 1 kilometre and this property is located on the left hand side. LOCATION :- Croom is a large village located approximately 18km south of Limerick City. located just off the main road linking Limerick to Cork (N20). The river Maigue flows through the village and the area was bypassed by the N20 in 2001.The local urban population is estimated at 1,100. The hugely popular tourist village of Adare is within easy reach. Charleville town is just 15 minutes’ drive. Cork 80 kms. Dublin 220km. Shannon Airport 40km.