Find Property Show Search
Annesgrove , Blackwater, Clonlara, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
For Sale by Private Treaty (On the kind instructions of the owners). Idyllic roadside estate boasting an impressive period residence and standing on circa 53 st rolling parkland and commercial forestry. A seventeenth century five bay two storey residence facing south east with a central Mouthorgan lit front door. This hugely attractive residence dates back to 1658 and enjoys enormous character. The living accommodation is bright and spacious with well-proportioned rooms many overlooking the mature grounds and gardens. The out offices are are well maintained and the entire stands on Circa 53 st acres. Circa 20 st acres of agricultural parkland in five paddocks with frontage to main Killaloe Road (R463). Circa 32 st acres of forestry with mixed woods of Oak, Beech and Sitka Spruce with independent access via a laneway from the rear. Mains water connected. Septic tank. Oil fired central heating system. Double glazed UPVC sash windows throughout
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Bright inviting hall with solid wood floor 4.0 x 2.2.
- Lounge with feature fireplace 5.9 x 5.0.
- Dining room with solid wood floor and black slate fireplace. 5.4 x 4.8.
- Kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses and double plated Aga Cooker. Pine Ceiling 5.1 x 3.3.
- Utility with Belfast sink, plumbed and with cc & whb off. 4.0 x 3.3.
- Laundry room 3.5 x 3.2.
- First floor return:
- Bedroom 1. Double 5.4 x 3.3.
- Bedroom 2: Double 4.2 x 3.3
- Bathroom with velux window 2.5 x 2.0
- Shower room with velux window 2.0 x 1.7
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 3: Double 6.0 x 5.0
- Bedroom 4 Double 5.5 x 4.8
- • Circa 53 St Acres. (Circa 20 Grassland and house curtilage and Circa 33 Commercial Forestry.
- • Period Residence extending to Circa 2,750 SQ FT,
- • 4 loose boxes, tack room Circa 800 sq.ft.
- • 12 modern dog kennels Circa 1,250 sq.ft.
- • Open machinery shed Circa 900 sq.ft.
- • Hay barn with leanto off.
- • Extensive Frontage to the main Killaloe Road (R463).
- • Automated Wrought iron Gates with stone piers to Sweeping Tree Laden Driveway, with mature gardens.
- • Walled in Kitchen Garden.
- • A true Oasis of peace and tranquillity yet just 10 minutes’ drive from Limerick City.
- OUTSIDE :
- 12 no dog kennels Open machinery shed. 3 column hay barn with leanto off. Hugely attractive walled in kitchen garden.
- Inspection of this “Trophy” estate is very highly recommended,
- Joint Solicitors:
- Bridgette Meehan, Meehan Moroney, Roche House, 8 Bank Place. Limerick.
- Billy Loughnane, Loughnane Solicitors, Courthouse View, Lifford, Ennis, Co. Clare
- Joint Selling Agents: Contact: Tom Crosse, GVM 087-2547717 or Billy Gabbett, John Shaw Auctioneers 087 7025531
Enter Eircode V94VKF3 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed out the R465 through Corbally for approximately 5 km. Turn right at Barrys Cross at stay on the main road to Killaloe (R463) for approximately 2km. “Annesgrove” is located on the left hand side of the road. For Sale boards erected. Annesgrove House, outbuildings and land are located in Blackwater which is located approximately 7 km from Limerick City. The general hinterland is rural in character with many substantial “one off “ houses dotted around the local landscape. Nearby villages include Clonlara (3km), Killaloe (15km) and O Briensbridge (8km). Limerick City (7km).