Find Property Show Search
23 Lifford Gardens, Ballinacurra, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom semi detached property is a hugely popular and established residential area. This property is situated in a quiet cul de sac and an ideal option for those seeking a home located in close proximity to the city centre and immediately adjacent to a wide range of amenities including The Crescent Shopping Centre, Greenpark Shopping Centre, Aldi, and Mary Immaculate College, The Limetree Theatre together with excellent quality schools and sporting amenities. Inspection of this prime property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Sitting room 3.1 X 3.5 :- Carpet flooring with built in display units. TV point.
- Family room 4.2 X 3.6 :- Carpet flooring. Open fireplace. Built in units. TV point.
- Kitchen 5.2 X 2.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Carpet flooring.
- Garage 2.7 X 8.1 :- Fully plumbed. Oil boiler.
- first Floor.
- Bedroom 1 2.8 X 3.4 :- Single room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.2 X 3.4 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. Alarm point. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 3.3 :- Double Room. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 2.0 :- Carpet flooring. Triton T90 electric shower.
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and sewage.
- 3. Fully alarmed.
- 4. Private rear garden with west aspect enjoying afternoon sun.
- 5. Tranquil and much sought after residential area.
- 6. Walking distance to Limerick City centre.
- 7. Easy access to the road network surrounding Limerick.
- 8. Public transport within 2 minutes walk.
Enter Eircode V94F5DY in your mobile device to bring you straight to the door. Alternatively travelling from Limerick City proceed out O Connell Avenue passing Punchs Cross. Take the 2nd right and this very fine home is located in the second cul de sac to the left. GVM sign thereon.