Find Property Show Search
57 Athlunkard Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A wonderful opportunity to acquire an attractive semi detached family home located within walking distance of Limerick City and at the doorstep of a range of Limericks historical sites such as King Johns Castle and The Hunt Museum. This property is beautifully maintained and has generous living and bedroom accommodation throughout. Ideal opportunity to acquire a very conveniently located home with great potential. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Double sockets.
- Sitting room 4.1 X 2.9 :- Laminated flooring. Gas fire. TV point.
- Dining room 2.3 X 2.9 :- Open fireplace. Laminated flooring. Built in units.
- Kitchen 1.8 X 2.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Shower room 1.5 X 2.0 :- Fully tiled. Mira electric shower.
- Living room 4.2 X 3.6 :- Laminated flooring. Open fireplace. TV point.
- Playroom 4.0 X 1.8 :- Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.3 X 3.2 :- Double room. Open fireplace.
- Shower room 3.2 X 1.8 :- Mira electric shower. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 2.7 X 2.2 :- Single room. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.6 X 3.8 :- Double room. Open fireplace.
- Shed to rear 2.6 X 1.8 :- Fully plumbed.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Double glazed windows.
- 4. Small enclosed rear yard.
- 5. Within walking distance to all essential amenities.
- 6. Parking to front of property.
Enter Eircode V94F59W to your mobile device, alternatively travelling from limerick City proceed onto Henry Street. Pass The Hunt Museum onto Bridge Street and continue onto Athlunkard Street. This property is located on the right hand side. LOCATION :- Limerick City: Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.