Find Property Show Search
Rockmount, Brickhill East, Cratloe, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly stunning dormer style residence standing on an elevated and mature Circa 0.75 st acre site enjoying spectacular views of the magnificent surrounding countryside. This property is approached by a sweeping driveway with excellent parking area and beautifully manicured and planted gardens. The living and bedroom accommodation is bright and well proportioned and ideal for those in search of a home in a much sought after and high profile location. Easy access to an excellent road network. Just 10 minutes drive from both Limerick City and Shannon Airport. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance porch to hallway with parquet flooring 4.7 x 3.0.
- Lounge with fireplace enjoying breath taking views 5.5 x 3.5.
- Dining room with parquet flooring overlooking rear garden and enjoying morning sunshine 4.2 x 3.5.
- Kitchen with light oak floor and eye level presses 3.3 x 3.0.
- Bedroom 1; Double with built in wardrobes and vanity 3.7 x 3.5.
- Bedroom 2: Double with built in wardrobes 3.8 x 2.6.
- Fully tiled downstairs wc & whb.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 3; Double 4.2 x 4.0
- Bedroom 4: Double 4.2 x 3.5
- Bathroom: Fully fitted and tiled.
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- Double garage.
- Excellent tarmac parking and circulation area.
- * Mature and well landscaped gardens.
- * Elevated Circa 0.75 st acre site with spectacular views.
- * Double garage.
- * Gas fired central heating system.
- * Just 10 minutes drive from Limerick, Shannon and Sixmilebridge.
- * Located on the main road linking Cratloe to Sixmilebridge.
- * Just a very short distance to Cratloe Village and renowned woodland walks.
- * Bright well proportioned living accommodation.
Enter Eircode V95 D3K7 in to your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out the N18 and turn right for Cratloe. Go through the village staying on the main road to Sixmilebridge. This property is located on the right hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. 3.1 Town / Vicinity Cratloe is situated in close proximity to Limerick city, the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region. Limerick has an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business organisations are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city itself has a population of approximately 94,000 people. Cratloe is also situated in close proximity to Shannon and Ennis town. Ennis is the principal town of County Clare, with a population of almost 25,000 people. Located in the Mid-West Region it is approximately 36kms north of Limerick City, 60kms south of Galway City and 18kms north of Shannon International Airport. The motorway linking Dublin/Limerick/Ennis/ Shannon Airport / Galway significantly increases the accessibility to all routes. Whilst Shannon International Airport and Shannon Free Zone form a major part of Shannon town. It is a prominent business hub in the mid-west region and home to many multinational logistical and technological companies. The local population is estimated at 10,000. Both Limerick City and Ennis Town are both just 15 minutes’ drive away. The town is well serviced with shops, education facilities, leisure facilities, bars restaurants and hotels