Find Property Show Search
Hillcrest House, Ballysheedy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent 4 bedroom bungalow standing on a mature and elevated circa 0.5 st acre site enjoying beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens and located just a few minutes drive from Limerick City. This well maintained home has very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is ideal for those in search of country living yet within very easy reach of all amenities. Limerick Golf Club, Roxboro Primary School and an excellent range of sporting amenities are all on your doorstep. Inspection of the wonderful home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Porch to hallway with sliding patio doors. Closet and hotpress off 2.9 x 2.0.
- Lounge with feature fireplace, patio doors, solid oak floors 6.0 x 4.5.
- Arch to dining room with solid oak floors 4.5 x 3.5.
- Kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses 3.9 x 2.3.
- Dining area with tiled floor and patio doors 5.4 x 3.0
- wc & whb.
- Playroom/Study 4.7 x 3.8
- Bedroom 1: Double with built in wardrobes and laminate floor 3.5 x 3.1
- Bedroom 2: Double with built in wardrobes and laminate floor 3.7 x 3.0
- Bedroom 3: Master with fully fitted and tiled en suite. Built in wardrobes 3.7 x 3.6
- Bedroom 4: Double with built in wardrobes and laminate floor 3.7 x 2.9
- Main bathroom fully fitted and tiled with Jacuzzi bath 3.8 x 2.2
- Large garage with automated up and over doors 6.8 X 5.0
- * Oil fired central heating system.
- * UPVC windows.
- * Alarm.
- * Septic tank.
- * Well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- * Just five minutes drive form Limerick City.
- * Large garage with automated up and over doors 6.8m X 5.0m
- * Brick piers at entrance with wrought iron gates.
- * Generous tarmac driveway with good parking and circulation area.
- * Cobblelock footpaths front and rear.
- * Fishpond water feature in rear garden.
- * Very private 0.5 st acre site with palm tree boundaries and unspoiled agricultural land to the rear.
Enter V94 KH3F in your mobile device. Alternatively take the R511 road from Limerick City. This superb home is located on the main road just before Ballysheedy. GVM sign thereon.