Find Property Show Search
The Wheel Inn, Banagher Street, Cloghan, Offaly - For Sale
Great Investor Opportunity. Former Licensed Premises with residential 1st floor. This property formally known as The Wheel Inn commands a prominent position in Cloghan village with parking to front. This property is being offered for sale by Public Auction on Friday 7th August 2020 @ 3pm at The Bridge House Hotel, Tullamore, Co. Offaly. The ground floor is spacious but is in need of modernising with a bar, lounge, ladies and gents toilets and store rooms to rear. The flat roof on the store room to rear is in need or repair. The first floor accommodation is modern and spacious with a large open plan kitchen / living room, two bedrooms and modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. There is also a store room to the rear of the property just off the stairs. Cloghan is a superb location for commuters in the midlands as it’s the Junction for a number of sub-arterial roads with the N62 (Athlone – Birr) passing through the village. The large town of Athlone is to the North, Birr to the South, Ballinasloe to the West and Tullamore to the East. The major motorways include M6 – C.22km to the North and the M7 – C.38km to the South. Solicitor: Alan Power, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 TR29, Ireland. Phone 01 614 5000 Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment only. Contact GVM Auctioneers Tullamore Today on 05793-21196 for further details.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Ground Floor
- Bar: 3.8m x 7m. Wooden panelling, open fireplace.
- Lounge: 6.3m x 6.9m. Seating area, T.V. point.
- Store/Utility/ Back Kitchen: 2.4m x 4.5m. Rear Exit, Stairs access to first floor.
- Toilet: 3.5m x 0.8m.
- Rear Store Room: 7m x 4m. Roof in need of repair. Access to gents toilets.
- First Floor
- Kitchen: 3.8m x 3.9m. Wooden floor, gas hob, bright and spacious.
- Living Room: 3.9m x 3.4m. Open plan to Kitchen. Wooden floor, t.v point.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3m. Wooden floor, built in wardrobe, decorative coving.
- Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3m. Wooden floor, built in wardrobe, t.v. point.
- Bathroom: 3.1m x 2.4m. Jacuzzi bath, toilet, separate shower unit, wash hand basin, tiled floor to ceiling.
- Store Room: 4.5m x 1.5m + 1.3m x1m. Carpet, storage unit.
- Hallway: 2.3m x 3.7m + 1.3m x 0.8m. Wooden floor, velux window, decorative coving, spotlights.
- Outbuildings to rear
- 7.7m x 3.6m to include gents toilets and storage area.
- All measurements all approximate only and we accept no responsibility for any errors.
- Prominent location.
- Highly visible property fronting onto N62.
- Parking to front.
- 2 bed residential first floor in modern condition.
- Majority of the windows in the premises are double glazed.
Directions: At the traffic lights in Cloghan, take the turn onto Banagher Street (N62) you will find this property located beside The Camán Inn. Eircode R42 TA43. Birr - C.15km. Ballinasloe – C.27km. Athlone - C.31km. Tullamore – C.30km. Ferbane – C.6.5km.