Find Property Show Search
Killonan, Ballysimon, Limerick
Commercial (Farm Land)
For Sale by Private Treaty (On the kind instructions of the owners). A truly superb roadside holding extending to circa 50 st acres together with an idyllic and prominent two storey residence and a very extensive and modern range of farm buildings. The hugely attractive residence offers bright ,spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation many overlooking the lush green grounds and gardens. The out offices are very well maintained and ideal for farming or other alternative uses.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Bright inviting hall with solid wood floor 5.0 x 1.8.
- Lounge with feature fireplace. Very bright and attractive room. Patio doors to south facing gardens. 6.5 x 5.0.
- Dining room with solid wood floor overlooking the front gardens. 5.4 x 4.8.
- Living room with inset stove and patio doors to side garden and patio area. 5.8 x 4.8
- Kitchen with generous oak floor and eye level presses. Tiled floor 4.8 x 3.0
- Rear hall/Utility with wc & whb off.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1: Double 4.8 x 4.0
- Bedroom 2: Single 4.0 x 1.7
- Bedroom 3: Master 5.2 x 3.4 with fully fitted and tiled en suite off 4.0 x 1.3
- Bedroom 4: Double 3.8 x 2.8
- Bedroom 5: Double 3.8 x 2.9
- Fully fitted and tiled main bathroom with solid wood floor 4.0 x 2.3.
- • Circa 50 st acres of good quality grazing land.
- • Distinguished residence extending to Circa 2,500 SQ FT,
- • Enclosed tennis court.
- • Modern 4 bay open slatted shed.
- • 3 column hay barn with slatted leanto off.
- • Separate hay barn with leanto off.
- • Numerous ancillary loose sheds.
- • Holding Yard and Cattle crush.
- • Extensive Frontage to the main Limerick/Tipperary Road (N24).
- • Wrought iron Gates with concrete piers to Sweeping Tree Laden Driveway, with magnificent and beautifully manicured and mature gardens.
- • A true Oasis of peace and tranquillity yet just 10 minutes’ drive from Limerick City.
Enter Eircode V94 N6T1 in your mobile device. Alternatively, from Limerick City proceed out the N24 Limerick to Tipperary road for approximately 8 km. This “stand out” property is located on the right-hand side of the main road. Location Ballysimon is well established from a commercial perspective and the locality benefits from an excellent range of amenities and road networks. The M7, M20 and N24 motorways are easily accessible and provide swift access to all Limerick regions and the rest of the country. Ballysimon and surrounding area is home to many high profile occupiers including B&Q, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, BMW, Wurth, Vistakon, Analog Devices amongst many more. Office occupiers in the surrounding area include over 80 global multi nationals, Irish technology companies, R&D and support services with a focus on ICT, healthcare and E-learning organisations with 5,000 skilled employees. The University of Limerick is located in close proximity as is Plassey Technological Park. Dublin 205 km. Cork 95km. Galway 100km. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The urban population is estimated at 90,000.