Find Property Show Search
7 Derravaragh Road, Caherdavin Park, Caherdavin, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM introduce to the market 7 Derravaragh Road, Caherdavin Park which is an opportunity for a potential purchaser to acquire a family home in a very popular and mature residential development. All amenities are conveniently located nearby. Requires modernisation. Fantastic location. Viewing recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 2.9 X 2.2 :- Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.3 X 3.2 :- Fireplace. Double doors to living room.
- Kitchen 3.9 X 2.7 :- Fitted units. Door to rear.
- Living room 4.4 X 3.8 :- Fireplace blocked up.
- Garage 5.0 X 2.4 :- Suitable for conversion. Subject to planning permission.
- Bedroom 4.5 X 3.8 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.8 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 2.6 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 2.6 :- Usual fitting.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Adjacent to Primary and Secondary Schools.
- 2. Jetland Shopping Centre nearby.
- 3. Public transport available.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 6. Walking distance to Limericks Institute of Technology.
- 7. Double gate entrance leading to off street parking and enclosed front garden. Enclosed west facing rear garden.
Enter V94AH6X to your mobile device to bring you straight to the property, alternatively drive out the main Ennis Road and pass through traffic lights after The Jetland Shopping Centre and take a right. This property is located on the left hand side. GVM For Sale sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.