Find Property Show Search
10 Davin Gardens, Caherdavin, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an attractive three bedroom semi detached residence situated in this hugely popular residential estate within walking distance to a range of amenities such as Caherdavin Primary School, Limericks Institute of Technology, Thomond Park, LIT Gaelic Grounds, Jetland Shopping Centre and adjacent to all major bus routes to Limerick City. This home while in need of refurbishment enjoys well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and enjoys good sized gardens front and rear. Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Laminated flooring.
- Sitting room 4.4 X 3.4 :- Laminated flooring. Open fireplace. TV point.
- Dining room 3.7 X 4.6 :- Open fireplace. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining room 7.6 X 2.7 :- Laminated flooring. Fitted kitchen.
- Utility 2.7 X 2.7 :- Laminated flooring. Plumbed.
- Shower room 2.1 X 2.3 :- Tiled flooring.
- Play room 2.7 X 6.5 :- Recess lighting. TV point.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 3.7 :- Double room. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4.5 X 3.6 :- Double room. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.6 X 2.7 :- Single Room.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 1.7 :- Toilet, whb and bath.
- 1. This property is in need of modernisation but offers huge potential.
- 2. Oil fired central heating.
- 3. Double glazed windows.
- 4. Main water and mains sewage.
- 5. Enclosed rear garden.
Enter V94X9PF to your mobile device to bring you straight to this property. Aternatively from Limerick City proceed over Sarsfield Bridge turn right at Shelbourne Road followed by left onto Cratloe Road, at roundabout take 2nd exit onto the Old Cratloe Road. Turn left onto Redgate Road. Property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION : Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000