Find Property Show Search
5 Cois Ghruda, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment set in a modern secure gated development. Cois Ghruda is within 5 minutes walk of University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport, Sporting amenities and really good quality educational and sporting facilities. Ideal for owner occupier or investor. Inspection of this "turn key" apartment is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Telephone point. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living area 4.4 X 5.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Laminated flooring. TV point. Built in oven and hob.
- Storage press.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 1.9 :- Toilet and whb, bath. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.6 X 3.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 X 3.6 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Ensuite 2.6 X 1.0 :- Tiled flooring.
- 1. All contents included in the property sale.
- 2. Management fee of €1,000 per annum.
- 3. Car parking space included plus visitor car park.
- 4. Secure gated development.
- 5. Excellent communal green area's.
- 6. Management fee of €1,000 p/a covers insurance, wheelie bins and general estate maintenance.
- 7. Located adjacent to the University of Limerick, Northern Trust, National Technological Park.
Enter Eircode V94P785 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door, alternatively driving from Limerick proceed out the main Dublin Road at Groody Roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit followed by 1st left into Cois Ghruda. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area.