Find Property Show Search
Cratloekeel, Cratloe, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Announcing to the market a hugely attractive 5 bedroom detached family home situated in this very popular residential area and enjoying the privacy of a superb and mature landscaped Circa 0.4 acre site. The living and bedroom accommodation is bright and well presented offering well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation ideal for those in search of a home in a much sought after and high profile location. Easy access to an excellent road network. Just 10 minutes drive from both Limerick City and Shannon Airport. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 4.8 :- Timber flooring. Timber ceiling. Brick fireplace. TV point.
- Kitchen 6.0 X 3.7 :- Tiled flooring. Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob.
- Dining room 3.8 X 4.2 :- Laminated flooring. Open fireplace. Coving surround.
- Utility room 1.6 X 3.0 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 2.7 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 3.3 X 2.8 :- Fully tiled, Mira electric shower. Toilet and whb. Bath.
- Bedroom 2 3.3 X 2.8 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 X 2.8 :- Single room with laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.0 X 4.2 :- Double main bedroom with laminated flooring. Sliderobes. TV point. Ensuite :- Fully tiled with triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 5 4.4 X 3.6 :- Double room with laminated flooring.
- 1. Built in early 1970's.
- 2. Septic tank onsite.
- 3. Council water scheme.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. Fully alarmed.
- 6. Double glazed windows.
- 7. Circa 0.444 acre site.
- 8. Landscaped and well manicured gardens.
- 9. Large decking area to rear of property.
- 10. Just 10 minutes drive from Limerick and Shannon.
- 11 Short distance to Cratloe village and the renowned Cratloe Woodland walks.
Enter Eircide V95N2C8 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the property. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed out the Ennis Road and at Clondrinagh roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue on R445. Proceed through next roundabout and at next roundabout take 4th exit onto the L3112. At T junction turn left. Proceed for 1 kilometre. Property located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Cratloe is situated in close proximity to Limerick city, the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region. Limerick has an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business organisations are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city itself has a population of approximately 94,000 people. Cratloe is also situated in close proximity to Shannon and Ennis town. Ennis is the principal town of County Clare, with a population of almost 25,000 people. Located in the Mid-West Region it is approximately 36kms north of Limerick City, 60kms south of Galway City and 18kms north of Shannon International Airport. The motorway linking Dublin/Limerick/Ennis/ Shannon Airport / Galway significantly increases the accessibility to all routes. Whilst Shannon International Airport and Shannon Free Zone form a major part of Shannon town. It is a prominent business hub in the mid-west region and home to many multinational logistical and technological companies. The local population is estimated at 10,000. Both Limerick City and Ennis Town are both just 15 minutes’ drive away. The town is well serviced with shops, education facilities, leisure facilities, bars restaurants and hotels