Find Property Show Search
4 Hillcrest Manor, Newport, Tipperary - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent and beautifully presented detached two storey home situated in this hugely popular residential location just a very short distance from Newport and all local amenities. Newport is now recognised as a very fashionable location with excellent shopping, educational and sporting amenities.This extended property stands on a prime corner site in a quiet cul de sac and has been refurbished and refitted to a very high standard in recent years offering well proportioned and spacious living and bedroom accommodation. The overall meticulous condition of the property must be seen to be appreciated and is ideal for those in search of a well located home in "turn key"condition. The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park and The Motorway are just 15 minutes drive away. Viewing of this hugely impressive home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Alarm point. Tiled flooring. Coving surround.
- Study 3.7 X 3.5 :- Bay window. Built in units. Carpet flooring. Coving surround. Gas fireplace.
- Toilet and whb 1.6 X 3.6 :- Marble tiled flooring. Toilet and whb. Coving surround.
- Kitchen 3.8 X 10.1 :- Stand out and generous floor and eye level presses. Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Utility 1.7 X 2.0 :- fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Sun room 4.0 X 3.9 :- Recessed lighting. Coving surround. Carpet flooring. TV point. Doors to rear garden.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 4.1 :- Bay window. Recessed lighting. Coving surround. Built in units. Feature marble fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 3.5 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet Flooring. TV point.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 1.7 :- Fully tiled. Toilet and WHB. Bath.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 X 3.0 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 6.1 X 3.9 :- Master room with sliderobes. Carpet flooring. Recessed lighting. TV point. Dressing room.
- Ensuite 1.7 X 5.6 :- Tiled with Jacuzzi bath. TV point. Coving surround.
- 1. Stira attic to flored attic.
- 2. Fully alarmed.
- 3. CCTV security system installed.
- 4. Gas fired central heating.
- 5. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 6. Popular residential development with walking distance to Newport Town.
- 7. Double glazed UPVC windows throughout.
- 8. Numerous Bespoke fittings included.
- 9. Extended sun lounge to the rear.
Enter eircode V94DRC2 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the property. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed into Newport town and turn right in the square onto the R503 Newport to Murroe Road. Proceed for 1 kilometre. This development is located on the left hand side. This property is located on a corner site on the front row as you enter this luxury development.