Find Property Show Search
56 Oakleigh Wood, Dooradoyle, Limerick - For Sale
No. 56 Oakleigh Woods is a superbly located three bedroom end duplex finished to the highest of standards throughout and maintained in excellent general condition. This property is situated close to all major amenities including Crescent Shopping Centre, University Hospital,The Crescent Comprehensive Secondary School, The Motorway, Ideal for first time buyer or investor. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point.
- Sitting room 5.5 X 5.9 :- Gas fireplace. TV point. Carpet flooring.
- Toilet and whb 1.7 X 1.7:- Toilet and whb. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 3.4 X 6.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Patio doors to balcony. Built in oven and hob.
- Bedroom 1 3.7 X 3.6 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 X 3.1 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 .3.4 X 5.0 :- Main room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 1.2 X 2.6 :- Fully tiled with Tritin T90 Shower.
- Bathroom 3.5 X 1.9 :- Bathroom. Fully tiled. Toilet and whb. Bath.
- 1. Three spacious double bedrooms.
- 2. Gas fired central heating.
- 3. Excellent condition throughout.
- 4. Walking distance to all major amenities.
- 5. Access to M7 Motorway nearby.
- 6. Mature and established developement.
- 7. Ample free car spaces as well as designated parking.
- 8. Green area.
- 9. Bin collection point.
Travelling from Limerick proceed out towards The Crescent Shopping Centre, at roundabout take the 1st exit, continue down Dooradoyle Road with the Shopping Centre on your left. Proceed straight through the next 2 roundabouts and pass Collins Pub and turn left onto Oakleigh woods followed but the 2nd right. This property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000