Find Property Show Search
Curraheen, Mountshannon Road, Lisnagry, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly superb architecturally designed dormer residence standing on a beautifully appointed and landscaped Circa 1 st acre elevated site. This magnificent property has bright spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is located just 5 minutes drive from The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Motorway, Shopping Centres, Schools and an array of high class sporting amenities.This "gem" enjoys all the benefits of country living yet so accessible to all amenities. Truly superb decorative condition. Viewing of this outstanding residence is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- UPVC door to tiled porch 3.4 X 1.2.
- Bright inviting hallway 5.5 X 2.5 :- Radiator cover. Carpet flooring.
- Lounge 5.7 X 4.5 :-a beautifully presented room with bow window, feature fireplace,solid wood flooring, coving and dimmer lighting.
- Living room 5.3 X 4.2 :- Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace. Solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen 6.0 X 4.0:- Generous floor and eye level units. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Study/TV room 3.5 x 3.4 with extensive fitted book shelving.
- Utility 4.1 X 1.8 :- Plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Downstairs wc/whb and shower 2.3 X 3.1.
- Landing library 3.0 X 2.7 :- Storage presses (option as 5th bedroom).
- Landing with window seat 6.9 X 2.1.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 3.3 :- Double room with full en suite. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.4 X 3.2 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.2 :- Double room with built in wardrobes. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.9 X 3.2 :- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe. Ensuite 2.7 X 2.5 :- Bath, Wc/whb and shower.
- Main bathroom with electric shower and tiled 4.5 x 2.0.
- Garage 8.8 X 6.0 :- Lofted and with wc & whb constructed to residential standard and suitable for conversion if required.
- 1. Architecturally designed property.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Gas fired central heating (Mains).
- 4. Solid fuel stove.
- 5. Tarmac driveway with generous off street parking.
- 6. Mains water.
- 7. Cut stone entrance with wrought iron automated gates.
- 8. Circa 2,200 sq ft of well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- 9. Detached garage with loft suitable for conversion.
- 10. Beautifully maintained and manicured gardens front and rear.
- 11. Agricultural land only to the rear of this Trophy home.
- 12. Security Alarm.
- 13. Mains sewerage.
- 14. Stira to partially floored attic, fully insulated.
- 15. Two en suite bedroom.
Enter Eircode V94 H2T0 in your mobile device.From Limerick City proceed out the main Dublin Road and turn right into Annacotty Village. Turn left up Mountshannon Road and proceed for approximately 1 km. "Curaheen" is located on the right hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon.