Find Property Show Search
Rath, Murroe, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers present to the market this impressive four bedroom stylish detached family home standing on a beautifully maintained Circa 0.75 acre landscaped site. This home has been finished to the highest of standards throughout boasting bright and well proportioned living and bedroom space throughout. Just 15 minutes drive from University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, The Motorway and Limerick City Centre. Excellent local primary schools,secondary schools and sporting amenities. Peaceful and leafy setting with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Inspection of this magnificent property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Entrance hallway :- Telephone point. Tiled flooring. Coving surround.
- Sitting room 5.5 X 5.6 :- Coving surround. Built in units. TV point. Bay window. Solid fuel stove. Feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 3.9 X 4.1 :- Double bedroom. Coving surround. Laminated flooring. TV point. Walk in wardrobes. Ensuite 2.3 X 1.8 :- Fully tiled. Triton T90 electric shower.
- Kitchen 6.0 X 4.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Integrated fridge, oven and hob. Coving surround. Tiled flooring.
- Sunroom 3.8 X 3.8 :- Recess lighting. TV point. Tiled flooring. Timber ceiling.
- Utility 2.6 X 2.2 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Toilet and WHB 2.2 X 1.1 :- Tiled flooring.
- Fist Floor:
- Bedroom 2 5.2 X 4.2 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 4.4 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point. Ensuite 2.7 X 1.3 :- Fully tiled. Power shower.
- Bedroom 44.8 X 3.8 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
- Walk in hotpress.
- 1. Circa 2,200 sq ft of very well laid out living and bedroom accommodation.
- 2.Constructed in 2010 with many attractive fetures.
- 3. Circa 0.75 acre landscaped site with tarmac driveway and detached garage.
- 4. Bio-cycle unit.
- 5. Oil fired central heating.
- 6. Mains water scheme.
- 7. Automated gates.
- 8. Security alarmed.
- 9. Stira to attict fully floored.
- 10. Dog compound to the rear.
- 11. Walk in hotpress.
Enter V94YDE5 in your mobile device. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed out the main Limerick to Murroe Road (R506), Pass Powers Public House and take 2nd turn to right. Proceed for 500 metres. Property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.