Find Property Show Search
Cloonagulleen, Kildimo, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent contemporary architecturally designed residence constructed and fitted to the highest of standards and standing on Circa 35 st acres of excellent quality land enjoying both road and lake frontage and located within 20 minutes drive of Limerick City and in close proximity to the hugely popular Curraghchase Forest recreation area.This extensive home extends to Circa 3,300 sq ft of well proportioned and bright living and bedroom accommodation and ideal for those in search of "Trophy" home in "turn key" condition. The property enjoys the benefits of 6 no stables, a tack room and a state of the art sand based arena and excellent quality land which is ideal for equestrian or beef hobby farming. Inspection of this truly superb property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Hallway 6.2 X 3.2 :- With feature cut stone fireplace.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 11.0 X 7.8 :- Beautifully fitted kitchen, cntre island, marble flooring and fireplace.
- Lounge 5.3 X 5.0 :- Feature fireplace.
- Rear porch with pantry / Plumbed laundry :- with presses. Marble flooring. WC and whb.
- Bedroom 1 5.1 X 5.0 :- Twin room with patio area. Walk in dressing room. Ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 X 3.2 :- Twin room.
- Bedroom 3 4.0 X 3.5 :- Twin room.
- Bedroom 4 4.1 X 3.3 :- Twin room. Walk in wardrobe. Ensuite.
- Bedroom 5 5.4 X 3.6 :- Twin room. Walk in wardrobes. Ensuite.
- Main bathroom 3.6 x 2.5. Fully fitted and beautifully tiled.
- 1) Natural cut stone walled entrance with automated gates.
- 2) Stone driveway with natural stone footpaths, feature round piers and extensive stud rail fencing.
- 3) 40 ft X 20 ft sand arena (Wexford Sand).
- 4) In the main excellent quality land (reseeded) with central roadway and paddocks.
- 5) Lake frontage to the rear with some feature wooded areas.
- 6) 6 no stables (2 no 18 ft x 12 ft & 4 no 12 ft X 12 ft).
- 7) Tack room partially converted.
- 8) House has an A3 Energy Rating.
- 9) Architecturally designed with many superb natural stone and window features.
- 10) Just 20 minutes drive from Raheen Business Park, University Hospital, Crescent Shopping centre and The Motorway.
- 11) Feature open plan kitchen/living area with a really superb specification and finished.
- 12) Rooms with feature full length windows ensuring excellent natural light throughout the house.
- 13) Newly constructed (2019).
- 14) Air to Water heating system.
- 15) Treble glazed windows.
- 16) Hand painted kitchen with polished granite worktop.
- 17) Large natural stone patio area with hot tub and canopy.
- 18) Lofted area suitable for conversion to offices.
- 19) Numerous internal and external natural stone features and part marble flooring.
- 20) Kildimo 3 km. Adare 7 km. Curraghchase 4 km. Limerick City 17 km.
Enter Eircode V94 05Y1 in you mobile device. Alternatively proceed out the main Limerick/Foynes road turning left at Kildimo Village. Go to The Seven Sisters Pub and turn right for Curraghchase. Proceed for approximately 4 km. This "stand out" property is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon.