Find Property Show Search
59 Glasgow Park, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Three bedroom family home in excellent condition throughout located in a mature residential development within a short walking distance from the City Centre and adjacent to Roxboro Shopping Centre, schools and public transport. Ideal for 1st time buyer or those seeking to downsize to a very central and convenient location. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 4.5 X 9.2 :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 3.1 X 3.9 :- Timber flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.8 X 2.8 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Patio door to rear.
- Shower room 1.7 X 1.9 :- Fully tiled. Triton T90 shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.6 X 3.6 :- Double room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 2.2 X 3.4 :- Single room with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 2.5 :- Double room with carpet flooring . Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Double glazed windows.
- 2. Mains water.
- 3. Mains sewage.
- 4. Landscaped gardens.
- 5. Excellent condition throughout.
- 6. Within walking distance of the city centre.
- 7. Ideal for 1st time buyers.
- 8. Beautifully maintained home.
Enter Eircode V94DYY1 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door. Alternatively drive up Roxboro Road from Limerick City pass the Bus Depot and take the 1st left into Kennedy Park. Continue to T-junction and take a left into Glasgow Park. Property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.