Find Property Show Search
88 O Connell Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Commercial (Investment Property)
Announcing to the market a truly superb inner city elegant 4 storey over basement Georgian Property maintained in excellent condition throughout located in the historical hub of Limericks business district, ideal for owner occupiers, investors or developers. This property is currently laid out in cellular office accommodation, well proportioned, spacious, bright and enjoying the benefit of rear vehicular access to a spacious car parking area. Oil fired central heating system. High profile frontage to O Connell Street. For Sale/To Let with vacant possession. Inspection of this "Trophy" property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Bright inviting entrance hallway 5.7 X 2.3 :- Tiled flooring.
- Spacious reception area with 2 large windows overlooking O' Connell Street 5.4 X 2.6.
- Rear hallway with boardroom off 7.0 X 6.5 :- large window over looking rear yard.
- Ground floor return with canteen 3.0 X 2.5 :- WC and whb.
- Basement / Storage room 7.0 X 4.0 :- Storage room.
- 1st Floor return with office 5.7 x 3.2
- 1st floor
- Executive Office 7.1 X 4.3.
- Office 5.4 X 4.3.
- Office 4.0 X 2.6.
- Second Floor return
- Ladies and gents with 2 whb's 6.0 X 3.0.
- Second Floor
- Office 6.6 X 4.4.
- Office 3.9 X 3.5.
- Office 3.9 X 3.4.
- 3rd Floor.
- Office 4.4 X 4.4.
- Office 5.5 X 4.2.
- Office 5.5 X 2.7.
- Attic/Storage area 12.6 X 7.0 X 6.0
- • Prime office location situated within the city CBD with a range of professional services, legal and
- financial services occupiers in the immediate environs.
- • Very good frontage to O Connell Street.
- • Situated in very close proximity to the main retail hub of the city centre.
- • Layout is ideally suited for existing office use with potential to develop for residential use.
- • Rear vehicular access to spacious yard car parking spaces and with enormous potential to develop in the
Enter Eircode V94RPC5 in your mobile device. This property is situated on the right hand side of the street as you drive up O Connell Street between the junctions of Glentworth Street and Mallow Street. The surrounding area is considered an established office location within Limerick city occupied by various solicitors, accountants and insurance brokers. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and rural hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The immediate urban population is estimated at 80,000. Limerick is recognised as the main administrative capital of the mid-west region. Excellent transport links to Dublin Cork and Galway via the M7, M20 and M 18 respectively. Shannon Airport is located just 30 km west of the city. Limerick also enjoys superb educational, sporting and recreational facilities such as University of Limerick, Limerick Institute of Technology, Mary Immaculate College, Thomond Park, The LIT Gaelic Grounds, The Limetree Theatre and The University Concert Hall.